I could sit here and go into detail how I love everything about rainbows and colors. Lets just get to how I did it and what you will need to make these at home yourself!! Your Welcome!
Rainbow in a Jar (Mini Mason Jars)
Ingredients & Material:
* 2 Boxes of any white cake mix according to Package Instructions:
(3 large Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Water..etc)
*Neon Food Coloring: Purple, Pink, Green, Yellow, Orange
* 12 mini Mason Jars
* 5 bowls ( to separate cake batter to put individual food coloring)
* 4 inch baking pan to put jars in (you fill it half an inch of water to put cake filled
jars in so that it doesn't burn or bust in oven).
* Non Stick Baking Spray (Spray inside Jars)
* Ziploc Bags (To put frosting and color batter in)
* Scissors (To cut Ziploc bags tips)
* 2 Frosting (used Cream Cheese Flavor)
* Rainbow Sprinkles
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees, Spray inside of each jar with Non stick Spray before putting colored cake batters in.
Add half an inch of water into pan to prevent jars from burning or breaking.
Once bowls have been divided with the colors of your choosing, scoop into plastic Ziploc bags then when ready cut the ends to squeeze out batter into each jar. (Do it away from the jars, I made the mistake of cutting them and it flying into the water between the jars) LoL
Once colors have been squeezed into jars it will look like this!
Cooking time is 42 minutes!
Once baked add frosting into Ziploc bag per directions of cake batter and squeeze onto cooked cake jar then add sprinkles!
BOOM DONE FINSHED RESULTS
HAPPY BAKING & ST PATRICKS DAY!
-VANESSA ROBLES FOSTER